Monday, February 25, 2013

Olympic heroes

The big story at the moment is the one involving our very own Oscar Pistorius, aka the "blade runner", olympic sweetheart and national hero...

While he is mired in controversy and his innocence is up for debate, I'm not here to flaunt my opinion, instead I'd like to remind all of us that we have many other heroes worthy of our attentions.

   

These were commissioned by Nasou Via Afrika and feature Semanya Caster and Cameron van der Burgh, some of last year's medal takers at the London Olympics.


Due to time constraints, I've had to work more and more digitally. These didn't even have rough drafts, the briefs were very clear and I was able to go straight to the final piece, sometimes the results surprised even me... it's nice when that happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!